EOS continuously monitors the quality of all components at every process step in the value-added chain and holds the relevant product certifications and validations
The aim of EOS quality policy is to identify current customer needs and future market demands early on and meet these by means of the appropriate organisational, technological and economic resources. This is the only way to ensure the success and competitiveness of the company in the long term.
The cornerstones of our quality policy are:
- Our quality benchmark is the satisfaction of our customers
- We strive to achieve an outstanding level of quality in all products and services
- Secure organisational and technological processes allow us to maintain our high quality standards both reliably and economically
- Every employee endeavours to produce work of impeccable quality and avoid errors
- Every employee contributes to achieving our company goals and improving quality through responsible, quality-conscious action
- We promote awareness of quality in every employee by providing training programs and information events
- EOS GmbH: certified according to ISO 9001:2015 since 1998 for development, manufacturing, sales and service of systems and solutions for Additive Manufacturing using laser sintering technology
- EOS Finland Oy: Certified according to ISO 9001:2015 for design, manufacture and sales of metal materials and processes for EOSINT M systems. Also certified according to ISO 13485 and Directive 93/42/EEC for medical applications with Cobalt Chrome SP2 registered as class II medical product in EU for dental applications.
- KVS GmbH: certified according to ISO 9001:2015 for the development, production, testing and sales of polyamide powders and mixtures