Area Sales Manager (m/f) based in Italy, Milan
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales of our entire solutions portfolio consisting of systems, associated materials and services to customers and interested parties in Italy. Together with the Regional Manager you will not only ensure maximum customer satisfaction but also that the targets for incoming orders and turnovers are met.
- Taking care of existing customers as well as acquiring new customers in the sales area by a structured and well-planned approach
- Providing sales and technical assistance with our distributors and agents in Italy
- Analysis of the customer´s needs and the benefit of the EOS Technology in a target-oriented manner, providing solutions based on our solutions portfolio, professional product and company presentations, tender preparation, sales negotiations and conclusion of agreements with customers and cooperation with distributors as sales channel
- Achieving the targets for incoming orders and turnover for Italy and executing the EOS' marketing strategy
- Reliable monthly forecasts (order entry, revenue) and documentation of the sales activities in CRM Sage
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advice
- Compilation of relevant market intelligence such as information about competitors and the demands our customers and target markets have concerning our portfolio and constructive communication of such information to the respective functions within EOS
You have an outgoing and assertive personality with strong communication and negotiation skills. An Entrepreneurial attitude is your strength as well as your self-organized, structured and target-oriented work style. On top you like to work in an international environment and you are not afraid of extensive travelling and you bring with you:
- University degree or technical training in mechanical engineering, plastic/process engineering, computer science with a focus on C programming techniques, business engineering or an equivalent course of study
- At least five years of international sales experience, ideally you are used to work with agents in markets of CNC, 3D Measuring and/or laser machines
- Extensive analytical skills in the technical and business management area with regard to customer benefits
- You have an excellent command of Italian and English (oral and written)
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Bianca Schmidt.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018