Internship Additive Manufacturing Metals Lab Engineer
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING
Chiefly, be a part of our Application Engineers team and learn how EOS 3D printing machines work. Lead your own engineering project and deep dive into the cutting-edge technology of 3D printing.
- Prepare metal 3D printing systems for use.
- Prepare data for metal 3D printing.
- Remove and post process 3D printed part
- Lead your own 3D printing project. We are open to your ideas. Possible fields are e.g. part design, hardware development, analyzing influences of parameters. If you would like to write your Bachelor or Master thesis with us, you are more than welcome.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a current University student seeking a Bachelor's (B.Sc.) or Master's (M.Sc.) Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent.
You already have experience in a laboratory setting and are familiar with the safety procedures in a lab.
You don't shrink back from getting your hands dirty – if a job needs to be done, you are hands-on with our machines and our materials.
You should have a passion for additive manufacturing and how it can create positive change in our world!
You should also possess the following:
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving ability.
- You are well-structured and fast learner.
- Familiarity with CAD / CAM software such as SolidWorks, Autodesk or Catia is a plus.
- Craft skills as well as a good three dimensional imagination.
- Good command of English, orally and in writing.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019