Additive Manufacturing Consultant (m/f)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- As a member of the Additive Minds Consulting Team, you advise and support your reputable industry consumers in the successful implementation of additive manufacturing technology into their organization.
- Such consultation projects include the competent selection of suitable parts/ components for additive manufacturing, based on a holistic assessment of an organization's value chain. You create and access business cases for additive manufacturing components as well as roadmaps in order to guide customers along their transformation and to empower them to become Additive Manufacturing champions.
- Knowledge transfer is one of the key elements. You will conduct trainings, workshops and long-term engagements.
- Development never stops, so you will continuously rethink and further innovate the way we engage with organizations.
- You actively participate in the acquisition of consulting projects in cooperation with Sales, Business Development Department and selected external partners.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you live for additive manufacturing and would you like to become a part of our ambitious Additive Minds team? You've come to the exactly right place! You are an open-minded and inspirational personality with a good instinct for dealing with customers and the ability to win over customers through a professional and convincing demeanor.
You should also have the following:
- Degree in the field of engineering and management, ideally Master's degree in Technology Management or MBA
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing, ideally powder-bed based technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- First experience in consulting projects as well as methodological expertise are a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel for business purposes
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Stelle offen seit: 08. Januar 2019