Service Hotline UK/Nordic (m/f) based in Warwick
Objective of this position
- You are responsible for the Hotline support Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The role is to receive and record customer, sales and engineer inquiries from UK and Nordic, implementing these enquiries into our ERP system.
- Work with the support team to plan and schedule maintenance and installation activities of our machines on customer site. Communicate and monitor Field Service Engineer activities at the customer to ensure successful and efficient completion of tasks.
- As the Hotline person (m/f) you will monitor all open customer incidents within our ERP system and request updates from service engineers while communicating with the colleagues in the technical support department to assist in the clarification and coordination of machine breakdowns.
- Identify, order and process requests for spare parts for service activities and customer requests. All documentation has to be done as per company specifications
- With your efficient and effective support strategy, you will be a driver for success for the service departments KPI's while working to proactively develop and support trusting relationships with team members and customers equally.
You are an open minded and customer oriented person. You have very good communication skills a proactive working style, organised and a team player.
You should possess
- Good GCSE grades in English, Maths together with IT or Science or equivalent BTEC / City & Guilds qualifications.
- A technical background with commercial understanding
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- You maintain a target- and quality-oriented attitude
- SAP experience would be an advantage
With about 1000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sambeth.
Open since: August, 1st 2018