Engineering Consultant Quality
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- As a member of the Additive Minds Consulting Team, you advise and support your reputable industry consumers in the successful implementation of additive manufacturing technology into their organization.
- Design, structure and execution of consulting projects focused on quality aspects of additive manufacturing.
- Perform qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ/SPC) and validation protocols for EOS customers (aerospace/medical/automotive)
- Perform process monitoring projects including MeltPool monitoring and Optical Tomography as part of qualification projects.
- Assist EOS customers in performing supplier validations according to end user requirements.
- Knowledge transfer is one of the key elements. You will conduct trainings, workshops and long-term engagements.
- You actively participate in the acquisition of consulting projects in cooperation with Sales, Business Development Department and selected external partners.
- Participate in standardization activities with various standard bodies including SAE, ISO, and ASTM.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you live for additive manufacturing and would you like to become a part of our ambitious Additive Minds team? You've come to the exactly right place! You are an open-minded and inspirational personality with a good instinct for dealing with customers and the ability to win over customers through a professional and convincing demeanor.
You should also have the following:
- Degree in the field of engineering, ideally Master's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, biomedical engineering or similar.
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in Additive Manufacturing, ideally powder-bed based technologies
- Practical experience in knowledge of quality assurance and testing methods.
- Experienced in various quality system requirements including AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, NADCAP
- Experience with root cause analysis, FMEA, PFMEA methodology
- Ideally possess Black/Green Belt certification
- Experience with statistical analysis tools like R, Minitab and similar.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel for business purposes
And then you step in, making exactly what the customer needs out of it. We consist of more than 1,200 technology-enthusiastic colleagues from around the world and invite you to share in our passion: revolutionizing today's production through our technology of the future, the industrial 3D printing technology. Stir up the international markets in an independent family business and discover the limitless opportunities that our work environment offers surrounding additive manufacturing.
Take the next step on your career path.
Stelle offen seit: 15. März 2019