Office Manager France (m/f)
Objective target of the position as Office Manager is to oversee and coordinate the daily tasks of the local administration team (sales and service administrators), to develop duties and responsibilities and to improve working procedures together with the Regional Commercial Manager (functional responsibility) and also as part of the Local Management Team (Service Manager, Regional Manager).
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING
- Plans, directs and develops duties and responsibilities for the administration team while following policies and procedures within EOS standards.
- Constant reporting and alignment with the Regional Commercial Manager, the local Management Team and previously defined interfaces (e.g. Human Resources).
- Drives all defined business KPIs in the own area of responsibility and provides structured input.
- Implementation of new structures and tasks for the Administration Team in strong collaboration with the Regional Commercial Manager.
- Maintains and continuously improves established working procedures, processes with respect EOS standards and local specialties. Ensures constant compliance to these within the administration team.
- Ensures efficient cooperation with key external constitutions such as legal counsels, marketing agencies or other defined local partners.
- Facilitates effective communication and collaboration with defined interface in Headquarter.
- Office Manager is part of the local Administration Team within the daily business and its tasks.
- Provides general administrative support to the Local Management Team.
- Manages and/or coordinates special projects from conception to completion, as requested.
- Provides disciplinary leadership for the Administration Team and follows the defined HR activities, for instance target setting, conduction of annual and semi-annual reviews.
- Actively participates in recruitment and integration of new team members
- Manages, develops and coaches the administration team to high performance and better teamwork through e.g. regular team meetings and/or team building activities
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent education or adequate working experience
- Minimum of five years in a business related field with professional level of responsibilities.
- Experience in a similar role including leading teams and commercial solutions in an international company.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast moving environment
- Project management and/or financial management experience.
- Very good command of spoken and written French and English, willingness to travel
- Solid problem-solving capabilities in combination with high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a reliable and responsible approach to work.
With about 1.200 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Bianca Schmidt.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018