Regional Sales Manager UK for industrial 3D printing
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING
- Sales is your passion! As Regional Sales Manager (m/f) you will focus minimum 70% of your working time on direct sales and grow our business above market average.
- Customer centricity is key for you! You establish, manage and strengthen the relationship with all customers, prospects and key players. The development of named key account customers headquartered in the region will also be one of your tasks.
- For the business strategy you have to provide regular and accurate forecast to ensure financial and production planning (order entry, revenue). You are responsible that margin and expense targets are meeting operation result targets for your region as well as managing receivables by establishing best possible payment conditions and enforcing them.
- As a manager you motivate and support your team including conduction of employee reviews twice a year with setting of objectives. You will also drive a proactive communication between the different interfaces at the headquarter and also to keep your team informed about recent developments.
- Last but not least: with your know how you can provide regular and comprehensive feedback on market trends and competitive actions and can participate in EOS business planning to represent the region`s requirements.
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a sales person that is target oriented, able to work independently and have a high level of self-motivation. With your team spirit, ability to motivate and good communication skills you are a role model for our EOS vision and values. Furthermore you are flexible and able to adapt easily to the changing environment ideally with implementing agile methods.
You should possess:
- Education to degree level in either mechanical engineering, computer science or similar career
- Proven sales experience of 5 or more years in selling high tech investment products, also capable to generate sales projects by using cold acquisition, ideally in industrial 3D printing (for example Key Account Management)
- Experience in Channel Management or Distributors
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Fluent Business Englisch
And then you step in, making exactly what the customer needs out of it. We consist of more than 1,200 technology-enthusiastic colleagues from around the world and invite you to share in our passion: revolutionizing today's production through our technology of the future, the industrial 3D printing technology. Stir up the international markets in an independent family business and discover the limitless opportunities that our work environment offers surrounding additive manufacturing.
Take the next step on your career path.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018