Additive Manufacturing Production Engineer
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
As a member of the Applications Development Team, you will drive internal production processes and support development projects to enable the adoption of Additive Manufacturing in the market.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Integrate production workflows internally at EOS to improve build output, QA standard practices and build request turnaround times
- Implement system for gathering build analytics (number of parts, failure rates, build times, etc.) and reporting in a standard format
- Operation of Polymer powder bed Additive Manufacturing equipment and software to design, build and post-process customer-specific Polymer benchmark parts
- Serve as EOS polymer subject-matter-expert to customers for production planning and best practices
- Train customers and colleagues on Additive Manufacturing on design guidelines, build strategies, and machine operation
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of material science, polymer chemistry, or mechanical/industrial engineering
- Min. 3 years' experience in laser sintering, polymer additive manufacturing, or polymer based focus in corporate R&D preferred
- Experience in leading production at an industrial Additive Manufacturing company
- Experience in powder-bed Polymer Additive Manufacturing technologies strongly preferred
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: June, 17th 2019