Applications Lab Technician - Polymers
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a member of the Applications Development Team, you will assist our Application Engineers for the efficient use of EOS Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) Systems. Tasks and Duties:
- Preparation of Polymer systems for builds
- Removing and cleaning printed parts after build completion (part breakout, de-powdering, blasting, dyeing, etc.)
- Material handling including sieving, mixing, conditioning, etc. polymer powder to prepare material for machine use to the highest quality
- Set up builds with according software like Magics, EOSPRINT, etc.
- Operation of post processing equipment such as breakout stations, blasting cabinets, dyeing equipment, etc.
- Assist Engineers with customer benchmark and project builds, and help coordinate machine schedules
- Maintain appropriate inventory for Apps lab, including materials, cleaning supplies, tools and machinery
- Schedule machines for maintenance with Service
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Practical experience with SLS equipment
- Experience with EOS equipment is a plus
- Excellent mechanical skills, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Willingness to learn and work with new equipment and software
- Ability to work independently
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: June, 17th 2019