Applications Specialist – Metals
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
As a member of the Additive Minds Team, you perform and support internal and external applications projects to maximize impact and drive the adoption of additive manufacturing technology.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Project planning, estimating, execution, project control, and documentation
- Acts as the subject matter expert in cross-functional projects to solve complex technical manufacturing problems.
- Documenting and passing on customer requirements for optimizing and further developing EOS products.
- Perform benchmarks for prospective customers.
- Structure and execute customer driven co-engineering projects.
- Data preparation and operations of EOS metal machines.
- Active knowledge management in the form of appropriate documentation and transfer of knowledge internally.
- Identification of clients and customers that are in need of further AM support via consulting projects.
- Standardization of client-specific solutions.
- Close working relationship with sales, Key account managers and business development in order to enable the implementation of the EOS sales strategy in the Market.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you have a passion for additive manufacturing and would you like to become a part of our innovative Additive Minds team?
- Masters's/Bachelor's degree in the field of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing industrial engineering, or equivalent
- Min. 2 years experience in laser powder bed additive manufacturing technologies.
- Existing or previous engineering, support experience in metal material manufacturing techniques.
- Software skills: Magics, Netfabb or similar, MS Office.
- Manual skill and a distinct ability to think and perceive in three dimensions.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel for business purposes
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and trainings
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: July, 3rd 2019