Area Sales Manager for industrial 3D printing with home office
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Sales is you passion! You will be responsible for the direct sales of our 3D printing machines.
- You are taking care about our existing customers as well as acquiring new customers and projects to ensure incoming orders
- For this you analyze the respective customer benefits of the EOS technology, present the company and the product portfolio professionally, negotiate offers and conclude contracts independently after checking all conditions
- You provide a monthly forecast (order entry, revenue), documentation of your sales activities including monitoring markets and competitors and develop suitable activities
- Last but not least you ensure a high customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advice
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- University degree in mechanical engineering, plastic/process engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in sales with investment goods requiring explanation and proven success
- Extensive analytical skills in the technical and business management area with regard to customer benefits
- You have an excellent command of Swedish and English (oral and written)
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019