Area Sales Manager (m/f) for industrial 3D printing with home office
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Sales is you passion! You will be responsible for the direct sales of our 3D printing machines.
- You are taking care about our existing customers as well as acquiring new customers and projects to ensure incoming orders
- For this you analyze the respective customer benefits of the EOS technology, present the company and the product portfolio professionally, negotiate offers and conclude contracts independently after checking all conditions
- You provide a monthly forecast (order entry, revenue), documentation of your sales activities including monitoring markets and competitors and develop suitable activities
- Last but not least you ensure a high customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advice
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have an outgoing and assertive personality with strong communication and negotiation skills. An Entrepreneurial attitude is your strength as well as your self-organized, structured and target-oriented work style. On top you like to work in an international environment and you are not afraid of extensive travelling and you bring with you:
- University degree in mechanical engineering, plastic/process engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in sales with investment goods requiring explanation and proven success
- Extensive analytical skills in the technical and business management area with regard to customer benefits
- You have an excellent command of Swedish and English (oral and written)
With about 1200 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
Stelle offen seit: 17. Januar 2019