Field Service Engineer (m/f)
Location / area: Lyon (office) / France-wide (also neighbour countries)
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Developing technical know-how as you establish yourself as a Field Service Engineer: Throughout your development, at customers in France, you ensure our excellent technical service. Your developing area of responsibility will be as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction and customer basic trainings.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also advise customers and colleagues on the telephone to pass on your knowledge.
- Your development in the role will include participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters close to Munich in Germany and through external courses in France.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also makes you a good candidate:
- A passion to learn and become a Certified Technician in the area of electrotechnology or a similar education, e.g. in Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering
- It would be a plus if you already have professional experience as a Field Service Engineer and in professional dealings with customers and complex machines, preferable within the Additive Manufacturing industry
- A valid car driving license
- Willing to travel
- Excellent French and good English language skills
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: February, 14th 2020