Field Service Engineer (m/f) based in Barcelona
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems at our customer's sites and provide field service. Also you will provide customer trainings and travel to our customers within Spain and Portugal but also worldwide such Latin America. The position is based in Barcelona.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Take over the installation, maintenance and service of our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems on-site at our customers mainly in Spain, Portugal and worldwide (travelling is estimated to be 90%)
- Solve technical issues always proposing innovative ideas and solutions and ensuring the highest level of customer care
- Take over customer briefings and trainings
- Administration and functional duties
- Participation in intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Krailling/Munich
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree or certified technician (m/f) as Grado or Ingenieria Técnica in electrical/electronic engineering and understanding of pneumatics and mechanics
- At least one year of practical experience as a field service engineer (m/f) with capital investment goods
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram
- Used to mainly work on client sites with strong customer and good communication skills
- Desire to look for a new challenge and working in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Very good English and Spanish skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to travel also worldwide
- Appropriate and valid driving license
- Your residence should be based in Barcelona, nearby 1 hour to an airport.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: April, 18th 2019