Field Service Engineer based in Italy, Milan
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- At our customers mainly in Italy and worldwide, you ensure our excellent technical Service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction trainings and customer basic trainings.
- You also have administrative and functional duties
- Of course, you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at headquarters in Germany, on-site experience in the field with an experienced colleague.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- Certified Technician (m/f) in the area of electro-technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f) and understanding of pneumatics
- It would be a plus if you already have experiences as a Field Service Engineer in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A valid car driving license
- Flexible and adaptable; willing to travel; customer site and travel estimated to be >75% and field service mainly in Italy and world wide
- Computer knowledge (PC-configuration, MS-Windows, Network knowledge, MS-Office)
- Good English and Italian, any other language is an advantage
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: June, 19th 2019