Field Service Engineer (m/f) based in Russia
- Here your comprehensive technical know-how comes into play: at our customer sites in Russia you ensure our excellent technical Service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive
- At our customer sites you install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction training and customer basic training.
- From your Home-office you can do all administrative tasks (f.e. service reports and travel expenses).
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at the headquarter in Krailling/Munich.
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- Certified Technician (m/f) in the area of electrotechnology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license
- Good English and Russian
With about 1000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sambeth.
Open since: December, 22nd 2017