Field Service Engineer (m/f) based in Czech Republic
- Here your comprehensive technical know-how comes into play: You ensure our major customers excellent technical service at the locations Otrokovice and Horšovský Týn and support our team in the EEMEA region. You will report to the service manager in Germany.
- You are always close to our customers: You function as the link between them and EOS by installing, maintaining and, as required, quickly and reliably repairing our systems on site. You are also responsible for the instruction of the customer teams.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also advise customers and colleagues on the telephone to pass on your knowledge.
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- State Certified Technician (m/f) in the area of Electrotechnology or a similar apprenticeship, such as Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Experience in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license (PKW)
- Good English and Czech
With about 800 employees in 11 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sambeth.
Open since: November, 15th 2017