Field Service Engineer (m/f) based in Finspång
The job requirement is for a well presented, organized and self-motivated FSE to represent EOS while working independently at a key customer site in Finspång. While a majority of the role is autonomous you will maintain working within a small professional team based from the Gothenburg office. The FSE's conduct should be in accordance with the company's code of conduct, goals and values while complying with the company's health and safety policy. The role may also include from time to time travel to other customer sites within the Nordic Baltic Region with the further potential requirement of short term working at some of our international customers and EOS sites.
- Main point of contact as Interface between EOS and customer
- Schedule and carry out installations, maintenance, retrofits, upgrades and repairs of additive manufacturing systems
- Experienced in Analytical Trouble Shooting Techniques , providing technical support on site and remotely
- Provide system introduction training and customer basic training
- Technical support cooperation within the region and the HQ, co-ordinate additional support and escalations with EOS Service Manager
- Data collection for statistical analysis and reporting of onsite EOS machine park
- Accurate and systematic reporting for control of consignment stock, personal stock and tools together with various company weekly reports
- Development of site specific operational and project management procedures together with the customer
- Ensure compliance to company safety standards and document validation
- Hold regular stakeholder meetings to feedback compliance, performance, recomendations and development opportunities.
- The minimum educational requirement is a certification within electrical / mechanical engineering
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Experience in system calibration and process optimisation, understanding of pneumatic, temperature control and PLC controlled systems (not programming)
- Good command of the Swedish and English languages; spoken and written
- Good communication skills and assertiveness, customer orientation, team spirit and likes working in an international environment
- Ability to cope with pressure, work independently, solution oriented and in a cost-conscious manner
- A valid driving licence is a requirement
With about 1000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sambeth.
Open since: September, 19th 2017