Field Service Engineer for industrial 3D printing with Home-Office
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites and in our subsidiary in Turku.
- The position is home based. The work area primarily covers various customer sites within the Nordic & Baltic Region with the further potential requirement of short term working at some of our international customers.
- You are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction training and customer basic training.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also support customers and colleagues on the telephone and with your knowledge you hand out the right advice.
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at the headquarter in Germany.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Technician in the area of electro technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license
- Good English and Finish, any other language is an advantage
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: April, 18th 2019