Field Service Engineer for Laser-Sinter-Systems based in Stockholm, Uppsala, Finspang or Norrköping
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING:
- Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems at our customer's sites and provide field service.
- The position is home based, preferably in the greater area of Stockholm, however, the Swedish office is based in Gothenburg. The work area primarily covers various customer sites within the Nordic Baltic Region with the further potential requirement of short term working at some of our international customers.
- Also you will provide customer briefings and trainings.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also support customers and colleagues on the telephone and with your knowledge you hand out the right advice.
- You also participate in intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Krailling/Munich
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Certification within electrical / mechanical engineering or a similar apprenticeship, or education as a Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Experience in dealing with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license
- Good Swedish and English language skills
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: April, 18th 2019