Area Sales Manager for industrial 3D printing
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Sales is you passion! You will be responsible for the direct and indirect sales of our industrial 3D printing solutions (machines, software, services and materials) within Russia and CIS countries.
- You will get extensive training and learn about EOS complete product and service offerings, the cutting edge of industrial 3D printing in both polymers and metals
- You are responsible for existing customers as well as acquiring new customers and projects to ensure incoming orders
- For this you analyze the respective customer benefits of the EOS technology, present the company and the product portfolio professionally, negotiate offers and conclude contracts independently after checking all conditions
- You provide forecasts regularly via Salesforce, documentation of your sales activities including monitoring markets and competitors and develop suitable activities
- In Russia and CIS countries we have a close partnership with our distributors. Here you are responsible for taking care of them but also acquiring and establishing new partnerships.
- Last but not least you ensure a high customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advice
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- University degree in mechanical engineering, plastic/process engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualifications
- Several years of professional experience and proven success in sales with high capital investment goods is a must
- Extensive analytical skills in the technical and business management area to understand and explain complex technical solutions and demonstrate customer benefits
- You have an excellent command of Russian and English (oral and written)
- High willingness to travel
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: October, 17th 2019