Field Service Engineer based in Canton Ticino, Switzerland
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Developing technical know-how as you establish yourself as a Field Service Engineer: Throughout your development, at customers sites within the Ticino canton, you ensure our excellent technical service. Your developing area of responsibility will be as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction and customer basic trainings.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also advise customers and colleagues on the telephone to pass on your knowledge.
- Your development in the role will include participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Germany
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also makes you a good candidate:
- A passion to learn and become a Certified Technician in the area of electro-technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- It would be a plus if you already have experiences as a Field Service Engineer and in professional dealings with customers and complex machines preferable within the Additive Manufacturing industry
- A car driving license
- Valid permission to work in Swiss
- Willing to travel
- Good Italian and English language skills, additional French language skills would be an advantage
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Open since: September, 12th 2019