Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Location / area: EEMEA regions (Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa) / home office
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Developing technical knowledge as you establish yourself as a Field Service Engineer: Throughout your development, at customers in the EEMA region (Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa), you ensure our excellent technical service. Your developing area of responsibility will be as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites as a competent partner.
- Administrative tasks - such as writing service reports, reporting travel expenses or reporting your times - you can do from your home office.
- You are passionate about travelling worldwide. Normally you are on the road for two weeks, at home on the weekend and two weeks abroad at the customer sites again. Therefore, it is a big advantage if you live near an international airport such as Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Munich or Cologne.
- Intensive training in our technical training center near Munich prepares you optimally for your future assignments with the customer. In the initial phase, an experienced colleague will also be there to help and advise you.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
And that also speaks for you:
- Completed studies or certified technician in the area of electro-technology, electrical engineering or equivalent
- First to several years of professional experience as a field service engineer, preferred within the Additive Manufacturing industry, but not necessarily
- Experience in dealing professionally with customers
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 90%)
- A valid driving license
- Very good English skills, other foreign languages are a plus
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: December, 5th 2019