HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are now looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our Business Operations team with a fixed term contract of one year (maternity leave substitution). There is, however, a possibility to extend the contract if it is the interest of both, us and you.
In this position you are focused on Customized Materials & Processes, which is a new and growing offering at EOS. You listen to the customers to understand their technical & commercial requirements and fit a customized, novel offering to that need. In this work, you collaborate with EOS’ global sales network as well as R&D team(s) and possible external partners. You are responsible for the contract negotiations and selection of the correct business model.
What this means in detail:
- Operating the growing custom development business (AM powder & process solutions) i.e., managing the customer interface, project planning facilitation, and quotation generation etc.
- Being responsible for the overall offer process and related tools (planning & calculation, contracts, pricing basis)
- Working with our Business Development Manager to increase market intelligence and identify new high potential applications
- Working with product management to support sales of existing portfolio e.g., execute sales push campaigns (together with product management) and help track & evaluate latest market potential of ongoing product development projects
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
For us to be a good match, we hope that you are a strongly communicative person who believes that good results and joy at work come by serving the customer well. You are business oriented and look for the best possible fit between customer needs and EOS’ business. Creativity & strong own initiative are traits you will need to thrive in this work.
You should also have the following:
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Good social & negotiation skills across team boundaries – creation of development offers is a teamwork with EOS R&D and other stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in e.g. technical sales or in a position where you’ve gained experience in direct customer cases
- Master’s level degree in either Business or Engineering
- Ability to learn Additive Manufacturing as a technology, and match EOS offering to customer’s technical and commercial requirements. Previous experience with AM is a definite plus
- Ability to accept mistakes and learn from them
For more information, or questions, please contact Business Development Manager, Paula Kainu +358 40 751 4516 on Tue April 13th between 9-11 or on Fri April 16th between 13-15.