HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are now looking for a Product Specialist to join our Business Operations team. As a Product Specialist you will be maximizing the customer value of EOS Metal Materials and Processes products in close collaboration with EOS’ global R&D, sales and marketing teams. You will work both in technology and business environments with strong customer focus.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting sales in convincing customers to select EOS AM solutions
- Supporting in complex customer cases, offer creation and creating sales push campaigns
- Being the voice of customer towards R&D and internal stakeholders
- Developing sales material and product documentation (e.g. social media and online content, data sheets, customer presentations) and keeping product data up to date in relevant IT systems
- Monitoring sales volumes and revenues and analyzing market trends and competitor landscape
- Making proposals for new products, product improvements and pricing concepts based on customer feedback
- Courageously manage any possible curve ball related to product management that comes your way
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
For us to be a good match, we hope that you are a creative and motivated team player with genuine desire to solve customer problems. You have a good balance of technical knowledge and business understanding. You are strong in communication and cross-functional collaboration. With solution-oriented and self-driven working style you will succeed in this position.
You should also have the following:
- Master’s level degree in Engineering or Business or related field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in technical or commercial role. Experience working with complex B2B products, product development or additive manufacturing is an advantage.
- Ability to learn additive manufacturing in depth as a technology and understand and manage technical details
- Ability to work in a self-organized team and cooperate cross-functionally with people from various backgrounds
- Good organization skills with entrepreneurial drive and ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
For more information, or questions, please contact Product Manager Hanna Pirkkalainen +358 40 842 8795 on Tue April 13th between 13-15, or on Thu April 15th April between 15-17.