New capabilities are helping AM increase its foothold, not only with prototyping, but also with end-use parts. This is especially true with polymers, where several technologies and a wide variety of materials are now available. But hardware is only part of the equation. To deliver maximum value, comprehensive solutions also require software, processes and expertise.
In this webinar, we will address some of the top questions related to polymer 3D printing, including:
- What are the different technologies, and how do they differ?
- What materials are available and how do they perform?
- When does it make sense to use polymer 3D printing instead of other manufacturing methods?
- What size parts can be printed, and what kind of quality can be achieved?
- Is it necessary to optimize a part’s design for AM?
- What other tools and capabilities are essential to get from start to part?
Dr. Cary Baur, Manager of Polymer Material R&D and Applications Development + Andrea Weichselbaumer, Senior Application Specialist and Senior Training Specialist for Polymers, EOS