Engineering Consultant Quality
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- As a member of the Additive Minds Consulting Team, you advise and support your reputable industry consumers in the successful implementation of additive manufacturing technology into their organization.
- Design, structure and execution of consulting projects focused on quality aspects of additive manufacturing.
- Perform qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ/SPC) and validation protocols for EOS customers (aerospace/medical/automotive)
- Perform process monitoring projects including MeltPool monitoring and Optical Tomography as part of qualification projects.
- Assist EOS customers in performing supplier validations according to end user requirements.
- Knowledge transfer is one of the key elements. You will conduct trainings, workshops and long-term engagements.
- You actively participate in the acquisition of consulting projects in cooperation with Sales, Business Development Department and selected external partners.
- Participate in standardization activities with various standard bodies including SAE, ISO, and ASTM.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you live for additive manufacturing and would you like to become a part of our ambitious Additive Minds team? You've come to the exactly right place! You are an open-minded and inspirational personality with a good instinct for dealing with customers and the ability to win over customers through a professional and convincing demeanor.
You should also have the following:
- Degree in the field of engineering, ideally Master's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, biomedical engineering or similar.
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in Additive Manufacturing, ideally powder-bed based technologies
- Practical experience in knowledge of quality assurance and testing methods.
- Experienced in various quality system requirements including AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, NADCAP
- Experience with root cause analysis, FMEA, PFMEA methodology
- Ideally possess Black/Green Belt certification
- Experience with statistical analysis tools like R, Minitab and similar.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel for business purposes
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Open since: April, 18th 2019