Field Service Engineer (m/f) based in Milan
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Looking for a new technical challenge? At our customers mainly in Italy and world-wide, you ensure our excellent technical Service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction trainings and customer basic trainings.
- You also have administrative and functional duties
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at headquarters in Germany, on-site experience in the field with an experienced colleague.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Certified Technician (m/f) in the area of electro-technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f) and understanding of pneumatics
- It would be a plus if you already have experiences as a Field Service Engineer in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A valid car driving license
- Flexible and adaptable; willing to travel; customer site and travel estimated to be >75% and field service mainly in Italy and world wide
- Computer knowledge (PC-configuration, MS-Windows, Network knowledge, MS-Office)
- Good English and Italian, any other language is an advantage
With about 1.200 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Bianca Schmidt.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018