Field Service Engineer (m/f) for Laser-Sinter-Systems based in Stockholm, Uppsala, Finspang or Norrköping
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING
- Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems at our customer's sites and provide field service.
- The position is home based, preferably in the greater area of Stockholm, however, the Swedish office is based in Gothenburg. The work area primarily covers various customer sites within the Nordic Baltic Region with the further potential requirement of short term working at some of our international customers.
- Also you will provide customer briefings and trainings.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also support customers and colleagues on the telephone and with your knowledge you hand out the right advice.
- You also participate in intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Krailling/Munich
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Along with your communicative personality, which makes you more confident dealing with customers, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical situations.
Alongside you bring with you:
- Certification within electrical / mechanical engineering or a similar apprenticeship, or education as a Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Experience in dealing with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license
- Good Swedish and English language skills
And then you step in, making exactly what the customer needs out of it. We consist of more than 1,200 technology-enthusiastic colleagues from around the world and invite you to share in our passion: revolutionizing today's production through our technology of the future, the industrial 3D printing technology. Stir up the international markets in an independent family business and discover the limitless opportunities that our work environment offers surrounding additive manufacturing.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018