Field Service Engineer Supervisor (Region APAC)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Managing of service resources based in Rest of Asia, with a focus on providing “best of class" support for all customers within Singapore, Taiwan and Korea including distributor in Australia and Japan performing services on behalf of EOS APAC, and interfacing with EOS GmbH on service processes.
- Coordinate the capacity planning (incl. vacation schedule) and visits of additional engineers. i.e from APAC
- Agreement on objectives for the respective business year and assessment of the achievement of objectives during the annual and semi-annual review
- Joint responsibility for the personnel planning in line with the annual budget
- Hire, train and motivate field engineers coordinated with EOS GmbH to maintain high level of field competence according to business needs
- Established local trainer to ensure new/existing technical staff acquired and equipped with the latest knowledge/skill to support customer
- Maintain and ensure calibration compliances for all measurement tools/equipment used by the engineers in the field
- Responsibility for an efficient organization and constant optimization of all support processes following the rules and procedures established by EOS headquarter
- Ensure proper maintenance of SOP processes and adherence of these processes in Rest of Asia.
Adherence to the escalation levels and coordination with the 2nd level located in EOS Singapore/GmbH about further course of actions
- Assure an orderly operation of the TC in Singapore including the technical equipment and the operation of the installed systems and machines.
- Execute tasks given by EOS GmbH headquarters and/or Operation Director APAC.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You possess a university degree or a technical vocational Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in flexible, fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Competent in reading electrical schematics and troubleshooting electro mechanical systems
Strong user of computerized office system and software.
- Verbal and written English communication skill are required.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Strong ability to handle complexity, multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy.
- Good communication skills.
- You possess initiative and are willing to accept responsibility.
- You are goal oriented, work independently and are cost conscious
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the
chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply
For questions about the position, contact Angela Soh, Tel. +65 6430-0460.
Stelle offen seit: 22. Februar 2019