Category Buyer (m/f/d)
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will be responsible for Metal Powder supplier activities and overall supplier relationships management: supplier evaluation, qualification, risk monitoring, purchasing contracts, cost management, assessment and development activities
- You will ensure supplier and product compliance to match EOS requirements
- You also provide input to global category strategy (new supplier scouting and global supplier market assessment) and to EOS Finland investment projects to ensure project time schedules, budgets and quality targets are achieved
- Work requires to travel internationally appr. 30-45 days per year
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Relevant technical/commercial degree (e.g. Mechanical-/Materials engineering)
- Fluent spoken and written English, preferably also in Finnish
- Professional experience in international strategic purchasing and understanding of QMS requirements (ISO9001/13485, AS9100) is an advantage
- You will need to be a self-driven, result oriented person with a systematic approach to tasks at hand
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
We offer challenging and independent tasks in an international organization, as well as opportunities to influence the content of one's own work and its development. In addition, we offer a flexible and motivating work environment.
Position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found and work will begin upon agreement. Send your application and CV with salary request to Janne Lukander, Sales Manager, Click Personnel Services. E-mail addresses are of the form email@example.com.
Further information about the position: Janne Lukander, tel. +358 50 411 0344 or Pekka Ekqvist, Category Manager Metal Powders, EOS Oy, tel. +358 50 487 6161.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019