Aftermarket Specialist (m|f|d)
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You are responsible to increase, secure and recover powder sales and service contract sales for our customers in the Region Export (focus area EEMEA) with interfaces to our local offices as well as to our distributors and agents.
- Active sale of powder (metal and plastic) and service contracts to existing and former customers.
- The sale of special powders for our new developed applications is one of your main tasks. Therewith you are adding a value for our customers and EOS.
- You are a team player while working closely together with sales managers, as well as administration and sales colleagues in the regions.
- Contract management is also a part of the job. You are accountable for calculating offers, considering offers and for closing them.
- It is all about customer centricity! You are the contact person for our customers with regard to powder sales and service contracts.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are passionate about sales and working in an international environment? Perfect! You have an outgoing and assertive personality with strong communication and negotiation skills and a good technical understanding. An entrepreneurial attitude is one of your key strengths as well as your self-organized, structured and target-oriented working style.
The following also makes you a good candidate:
- Study of business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies
- Several years of experience in sales or as a sales assistant, preferably in the area of goods requiring explanation
- Excellent command of oral and written English, further language skills would be beneficial
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems desirable
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to the customers
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019