Field Service Engineer (m/f) for Laser-Sinter-Systems / 3D Printing based in UK (Birmingham, London or surrounding area) with home-office
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING:
- Here your comprehensive technical know-how comes into play: At our customers, mainly in UK, you ensure our excellent technical service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction trainings and customer basic trainings.
- Your area of responsibility doesn't stop with personal contact: You also advise customers and colleagues on the telephone to pass on your knowledge.
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarters in Germany.
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases. The following also makes you a good candidate:
- State Certified Technician (m/f) in the area of electro-technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) or Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- It would be a plus if you already have experiences as a Field Service Engineer (m/f) and in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license (PKW)
- Willing to travel
- Excellent English language skills
With about 1200 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Daniela Beer.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018