Service Manager (m/f) for Field Service in 3D printing industry
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING:
- In your role as Service Manager you are managing the group of Field Service Engineers and represent your unit externally and internally.
- Customer centricity is our key driver! Show our customer orientation by carrying out regular visits to key customers, supporting manufacturing customers for their service requirements, define and develop solutions for them and feedback their requests into the service organization.
- You are responsible for resource and budget planning together with aligning and implementing the service strategy within the Region.
- Acting as interface with the customer for escalated service cases and being the main contact to the central service organization. You drive continuous improvement activities when it comes to the relevant Service processes in cooperation with the Headquarter.
- Development and training is important for us! You will get intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology.
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a pro-active leader with a focus on solutions, and have a structured approach. You have a high focus on quality and customer orientation as well as being able to transfer this into your team. Very good communication and analytical skills are required for this position.
- You should also have the following:
- Degree in engineering or economics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a similar role including leading teams and in the field of complex industrial equipment (production/machines)
- Experienced in managing conflicting priorities in a fast moving environment
- Very good command of spoken and written Swedish and English, willingness to travel
And then you step in, making exactly what the customer needs out of it. We consist of more than 1,200 technology-enthusiastic colleagues from around the world and invite you to share in our passion: revolutionizing today's production through our technology of the future, the industrial 3D printing technology. Stir up the international markets in an independent family business and discover the limitless opportunities that our work environment offers surrounding additive manufacturing.
Take the next step on your career path.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018