Service Manager ITALY & LATIB for Field Service in 3D printing industry
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- In your role as Service Manager you are managing the group of Field Service Engineers, Technical Support Specialist and Hotline Specialist in Italy and Spain.
- You represent your unit externally and internally and you are the first point of contact for all Service related topics from/towards our customers.
- Customer centricity is our key driver! Show our customer orientation by carrying out regular visits to key customers, do business critical issue management, supporting manufacturing customers in regards to all their service requirements, define and develop customized solutions for them and feedback their requests into the service organization.
- You are responsible for resource and budget planning together with aligning and implementing the service strategy within the Region.
- Acting as the main interface with the customer for escalated service cases and being the main contact to the central service organization. You drive continuous improvement activities when it comes to the relevant Service processes in cooperation with the Headquarter and internal and external SLAs and KPIs.
- Development and training is important for us! You will get intensive in-house-trainings on our systems, tools, technology and company culture but also plan trainings for your employees.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in engineering or economics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a similar role including leading teams and in the field of complex industrial equipment (production/machines), preferable within Additive Manufacturing
- You are familiar with LEAN-Management, Six-Sigma, Kaizen and other development methodologies
- Experienced in managing conflicting priorities in a fast moving environment
- Ability to match customers' requirements with companies' ability to deliver (Expectation Management)
- Strong analytical-, operational-, strategical and financial management skills
- Very good command of spoken and written Italian, Spanish and English, plus a willingness to travel
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019