Finance & Commercial Manager/ Director (m/w) APAC
Aim of the position is the support of the Vice President related to all commercial tasks within all the entities of the EOS Group within the APAC region (e.g. analyzing, budgeting, forecasting and the coordination of accounting, compliance and legal topics). In a close cooperation to the Business Administration Team (HR & Finance) in the headquarter and in the scope of different regional projects, local processes have to be consistently implemented and executed in all APAC entities in accordance with the different local laws and the EOS standard. Furthermore due to the functional leadership of the accounting team in APAC the position has the responsibility for the monthly and quarterly closing.
- Overall responsibility of monthly and yearly closing activities from internal and external accountants (Revenue Reporting, IC-Reconciliation, Financial Statements) incl. assurance of compliance of the EOS Accounting Principles for the subsidiaries within APAC
- Project Member in all regional projects with commercial impact (e.g. start of local sourcing, local warehousing, local invoicing, ERP-System Implementations) to assure a compliant implementation in all concerned APAC entities and a cost effective regional growth
- Support in setting-up new entities and implementing the commercial processes within APAC
- Supporting and Coordination in all regional topics related to Taxation, Cash Management, Transfer Pricing, Compliance and Contract Management in close cooperation with the Headquarter and together with the team of the accountants in the subsidiaries
- Close cooperation with external partners, e.g. accounting and taxation companies, lawyers, auditors
- University degree in business administration with focus on International Management, Controlling, Accounting, Taxation or similar Commercial Topics
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience in an International/European industrial group company in a wide range of commercial topics
- Experiences and good knowledge in an international ERP-System (e.g. SAP)
- Minimum of first functional leading experiences
- Minimum first experiences in Project Management
- Strong in structured process and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English in reading, writing and speaking and very good communication and organization skills
- Strong intercultural competences and international experience (within APAC and with Europe)
- Willingness to travel regular within Asia and to the headquarter
With about 1000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Christine Lorch.
Open since: September, 19th 2017