Field Service Engineer (m/f)
Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems at our customer's sites and provide field service. Also you will provide customer trainings and travel to our customers within Russia and world wide such as EEMEA. The position is based in Moscow nearby 1 hour to an international airport.
- Take over the installation, maintenance and service of our EOS Laser-Sinter-Systems on-site at our customers mainly in Russia and worldwide (travelling is estimated to be 90 %)
- Solve technical issues always proposing innovative ideas and solutions and ensuring the highest level of customer care
- Take over customer briefings and trainings
- Administration and functional duties
- Participation in intensive in-house-trainings on our systems and technology at our headquarter in Krailling/Munich
- Certified electronics technician (m/f) or skilled worker (m/f) with knowledge in mechanic and understanding of pneumatics
- Several years of practical experience as a field service engineer (m/f) with complex capital investment goods
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Experience of working on high value capital equipment including system calibration and process optimization
- Used to mainly work on client sites with strong customer and good communication skills
- Desire to look for a new challenge and working in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Computer knowledge (PC configuration, MS Windows, Network knowledge, MS Office)
- Very good English and Russian language skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to travel 90 % also worldwide
- Appropriate and valid driving license
- Your residence should be based in Moscow nearby 1 hour to an international airport
With about 950 employees in 11 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sambeth.
Open since: 20. January 2017