Servicetechniker / Field Service Engineer for industrial 3D printing with Home-Office
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING
- At our customer sites in the Nordic and Baltic region you ensure our excellent technical Service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction training and customer basic training.
- With your company car you are driving to our customers in the region. Usually you are traveling the whole week.
- From your Home-office you can carry out all administrative tasks (i.e. service reports, travel expenses, time reports).
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at the headquarter in Germany. During your onboarding period you will join a colleague to get on-site experience in the field.
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to stay calm even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- Very good electrical or mechatronic knowledge from education or work experience.
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer (m/f) in professional dealings with customers and complex machines, but also young professionals are welcome.
- A car driving license
- Good English and Swedish, any other language is an advantage
With about 1.000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Tyroller.
Stelle offen seit: 28. November 2018