Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) for industrial 3D printing
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Sales is you passion! You will be responsible for the direct and indirect sales of our industrial 3D printing solutions (machines, software, services and materials) within a defined area of the EEMEA region (East Europe, Middle East, Africa with main focus on East Europe, Turkey and/or Israel)
- You will get extensive training and learn about EOS complete product and service offerings, the cutting edge of industrial 3D printing in both polymers and metals
- You are responsible for existing customers as well as acquiring new customers and projects to ensure incoming orders
- For this you analyze the respective customer benefits of the EOS technology, present the company and the product portfolio professionally, negotiate offers and conclude contracts independently after checking all conditions
- You provide forecasts regularly via Salesforce, documentation of your sales activities including monitoring markets and competitors and develop suitable activities
- In our EEMEA Region we have a close partnership with our distributors. Here you are responsible for taking care of them but also acquiring and establishing new partnerships.
- Last but not least you ensure a high customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advice
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have an outgoing and assertive personality with strong communication and negotiation skills. An Entrepreneurial attitude is one of your key strengths as well as your self-organized, structured and target-oriented work style. On top of this you like to work in an international environment and you are excited working with, and extensive travelling to, the leading customers in the EEMEA region. You also bring with you:
- University degree in mechanical engineering, plastic/process engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualifications
- Several years of professional experience and proven success in sales with investment goods requiring relatively long and challenging sales processes
- Extensive analytical skills in the technical and business management area to understand and explain complex technical solutions and demonstrate customer benefits
- You have an excellent command of English and German (oral and written) any other languages, preferably Slavic languages, are an advantage.
- High willingness to travel.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019