- Integrated Process Chain Management (IPCM-M): IPCM-M offers individual modules that can be used for multiple machines and/or with different materials thus giving a high degree of flexibility as well as scalability.
- Industrial Powder Management (IPM M): The IPM M products offer automated and intelligent powder handling designed to meet the demands of a production facility.
Systems of the modular platform IPCM-M:
The IPCM-M extra is the manual solution that is flexible in use with multiple machines, easy to scale-up with increasing demand and can be used with all EOS metal systems. It includes the following products:
- IPCM-M extra Sieving Module with its ultrasonic sieve for consistent powder quality of the desired particle size
- IPCM-M extra Conveying Module with its pneumatic pump for quickly removing powder from the metal system
- Comfort Powder Module for convenient handling in the closed process chamber
The IPCM-M pro is a semi-automatic solution that secures easy, fast and safe handling in a closed system. It reduces the steps in the powder handling workflow while keeping the flexibility to use it with multiple machines. It includes the following products:
- IPCM-M pro with automated conveying and sieving under inert atmosphere all in one module
- Comfort Powder Module pro for contact-free material handling both during removal and refilling with powder
System of the fully automated platform IPM-M:
The IPM M Powder Station L offers fully automatic and intelligent powder handling with a closed powder cycle under inert atmosphere all in one unit. It is designed specifically for a production facility meaning it can supply up to 3 EOS M 400 and/or EOS M 400-4 and is compatible with any powdershipment container. In addition, default settings that are customizable offer optimized sieving for each material.
Systems & Equipment for Metal Additive Manufacturing
Materials for Metal Additive Manufacturing
Just contact us.