Technician (m/f) technical support and Hotline
- Receiving, recording, qualifying and handling customer and technician inquiries through the Hotline
- Monitoring of open service calls, requesting updates from service technicians and service reports
- Prioritisation and coordination of incoming inquiries
- Identification, handling and management of escalation processes, and relevant communication in collaboration with the Service Manager
- Supporting of colleagues in the Technical Support department with the clarification, coordination and prioritisation of breakdowns in coordination with the Service Manager
- Technical support for operational Service office and Field Service Engineers
- Supervision of cases in case of difficult customer problems
- Support with spare parts identification
- Research activities in case of service complaints
- Monitoring of installations in collaboration with the Service technicians and Sales Team
- State-examined engineer (electrical / mechanical engineering) or similar education, e.g. mechatronics engineer, electrical engineer etc. Alternatively, polytechnic degree in electrical engineering
- Experience in technical customer support
- Experience with systematic approaches and consistent documentation
- Excellent command of English, Spanish, Italian (written and verbal), excellent telephone skills.
- Very good IT skills (PC, MS Windows, network, MS Office)
- Experience with SAP
- You have strong communication skills and possess inter-cultural competence
- You maintain a target- and quality-oriented attitude even in difficult and stressful situations
- Your work style is characterised by independence and diligence
With about 1000 employees in 12 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive benefit package.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Christine Lorch.
Open since: September, 22nd 2017