Service Hotline Nordic based in Gothenburg
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE´S WHAT YOU´LL BE DOING:
- You are responsible for the Hotline support Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The role is to receive and record customer, sales and engineer inquiries from Nordic region, implementing these enquiries into our ERP system.
- Work with the support team to plan and schedule maintenance and installation activities of our machines on customer site. Communicate and monitor Field Service Engineer activities at the customer to ensure successful and efficient completion of tasks.
- As the Hotline person you will monitor all open customer incidents within our ERP system and request updates from service engineers while communicating with the colleagues in the technical support department to assist in the clarification and coordination of machine breakdowns.
- Identify, order and process requests for spare parts for service activities and customer requests. All documentation has to be done as per company specifications
- With your efficient and effective support strategy, you will be a driver for success for the service departments KPI's while working to proactively develop and support trusting relationships with team members and customers equally.
HERE´S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are an open minded and customer oriented person. You have very good communication skills a proactive working style, organised and a team player.
You should possess:
- A technical background with BSc in Mechanical engineering and commercial understanding
- Experience working in a 3D printing company
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- You maintain a target- and quality-oriented attitude
- SAP experience would be an advantage
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career.
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you really want to make a difference and strive for personal advancement. Can you use autonomy and a creative environment to make your ideas come true? Then do not hesitate to send your application in English which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Tyroller.
Open since: November, 28th 2018