- Be more productive with the new plane segmentation and significantly increase speed.
- New exposure patterns and parameters enable unseen part quality at lowest cost per part.
- Open EOS ParameterEditor module allows even greater freedom for application-specific parameter optimization.
- Workflow-based user interface reflecting the AM CAM process makes it intuitive and quick to learn.
- An easy and safe part production with the automatic geometry and position-driven dosage quantity of material.
It is an intuitive, open and productive CAM tool for EOS systems that enables to assign and to optimize build parameters for your CAD data. Together with data preparation software like SIEMENS NX or Magics, it offers an extensive AM CAM environment for engineers who want to fully leverage the benefits of Additive Manufacturing with production-ready design.
“Thanks to plane segmentation and new exposure strategies, we are able to produce faster than ever before without sacrificing quality. In the future, we will significantly improve our productivity, cost-effectiveness as well as the general feasibility.“ Matthias Herker, Application Engineer Additive Manufacturing, AUDI AG
Development of new materials
EOSPRINT 2 introduces a workflow-based approach for the graphical user interface reflecting the AM CAM process. Tools and features behave context-based according to the selected workflow-step – enhancing the daily work of engineers.
New plane segmentation
The new plane segmentation allows the use of different layer thicknesses in one part, optimizing it more easily for production. The segmentation functionality enables the splitting of a part with a plane that can be shifted in z level in order to define segments with different exposure requirements regarding quality and productivity. The plane segmentation functionality therefore allows to optimize parts more easily for production regarding quality and productivity.
Open ParameterEditor module
New exposure patterns
In addition to the alreday extensive exposure pattern portfolio of EOS, three new patterns were developed. They enable the production of yet unbuildable parts and excellent quality especially for down facing surfaces for expert customers. Two new exposure patterns were designed to increase productivity and allow to save approx. 20% of build time compared to EOSPRINT 1. With this vast range of selectable exposure patterns users have the choice about the quality of their parts.