From Theory to Additive Manufacturing Practice
Building a successful future.
Do your studies focus on technology, science or economics, and you know enough not to fill the 3D printer with paper? Are you interested in completing an internship in parallel to your university studies, or choosing a thesis topic with practical relevance? We're looking for people with passion and talent to work off the beaten path. Learn more about your opportunities below.
What we offer
- Travel allowance for public transport during your internship / thesis and parking spaces on-site
- Monthly student get-togethers & activities with the students at EOS
- Take over responsible tasks and your own small projects as a student
- Subsidized company restaurant, fresh fruits, coffee and water
- Practical onboarding and targeted further education opportunities
- Modern working environment
Make a difference.
Browse our latest job openings and start your journey with EOS today!