Starting and Advancing your career
Building a successful future.
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we offer exciting career and advancement opportunities and support you with individual development programs.
What we offer
- Flexible working time models, possibility for mobile working, 30 days vacation
- Travel allowance for public transport, job bike, parking spaces, charging facilities for e-cars
- Yoga, back strengthening classes, resilience training, and more
- Childcare allowance
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses
- Practical onboarding and targeted further education opportunities
- Modern working environment
Starting your career
You've graduated and are looking for a job that will help you advance your career? From theory to practice! Enter the professional world and start your career with us. We encourage a self-directed work style, including a willingness to take on responsibility. We build strong teams by focusing on collaborative approaches. We will give you an insight into the structures and processes of EOS and help you to build them up - because your knowledge is our benefit.
Advancing your career
Whether you have 1 year of experience or 20, we find the right job for you at EOS! Find out about our opportunities as a specialist or manager and decide for yourself which job best suits you, your professional experience, and your career goals. We support our employees in their development and in taking on new challenges by contributing with their individual talents and strengths. Develop your potential with us!
Make a difference.
Browse our latest job openings and start your journey with EOS today!